Discover New Possibilities at Raffles Family Office
At Raffles, we are people first, people who can think beyond a label. We are one dynamic and entrepreneurial team. Fun, respectful, solidarity – Just like a family. We consistently strive to provide a workplace that nurtures diverse yet inclusive corporate culture, and encourages professional development. And we believe that this will enable us to create true values and provide better support for our clients. We are currently seeking an Director/ Executive Director, Relationship Manager
Greater China Market, to be based in Singapore.
• Responsible for developing business plans, defining market strategies, taking the lead in active acquisition and management of HNW/UHNW clients and driving sustainable profitable growth in the corresponding market;
• Provide market insights, identify business opportunities in the corresponding market and take the lead in leveraging RFO’s resources to provide bespoke services and creative solutions to clients;
• Report directly to Managing Partner and/or CEO. Collaborate with other senior stakeholders, the investment and support functions, business partners and product/service team to ensure the delivery of business strategy;
• Understand clients and clients’ associates’ background and drive the Know Your Customer due diligence as a first line of defence, to fulfil related compliance and RFO’s internal requirements.
• At least 10-15 years of experience in relationship management within the private banking and wealth management sector;
• Solid track record in asset development, asset growth and revenue generation with minimum AuM requirement at US$200mn;
• Capable of developing and executing a reasonable business plan with growth vision;
• Extensive market connections and thorough understanding of the market landscape, macro
regulatory environment and culture of the Greater China market;
• Proven leadership skills and stakeholder management skills;
• Strong client service and problem-solving mentality, able to swiftly identify and adapt to clients’ changing needs;
• Fluent in spoken English and highly advantages if you are able to converse fluently in one of the Asian languages (Mandarin);
• Valid RNF in Singapore.