Licenced by SFC Type 1, 4 & 9 & MAS Capital Market Services
At Raffles, we are people first, people who can think beyond a label. We are one dynamic and entrepreneurial team. Fun, respectful, solidarity – Just like a family. We consistently strive to provide a workplace that nurtures diverse yet inclusive corporate culture, and encourages professional development. And we believe that this will enable us to create true values and provide better support for our clients. We are currently seeking an Senior Vice President/ Director, Relationship Manager, to be based in Jakarta or Bangkok.
• Responsible for active acquisition of HNW/UHNW clients with offshore investments and driving sustainable profitable growth in the corresponding market;
• Identify business opportunities in the corresponding market and take the lead in leveraging RFO’s resources to provide bespoke services and creative solutions to clients;
• Work closely with RFO offshore managers and traders in the regional office i.e. Singapore, to manage clients’ offshore investment portfolios whilst providing onshore banking solutions through our partnering bank(s) and/or securities firms locally in Indonesia/Thailand;
• Report directly to Managing Partner and/or Team Head in Singapore. Collaborate with other senior stakeholders, the investment and support functions, business partners and product/service team to ensure the delivery of business strategy;
• Understand clients and clients’ associates’ background and drive the Know Your Customer due diligence as a first line of defence, to fulfil related compliance and RFO’s internal requirements.
• At least 10-15 years of experience in relationship management within the private banking and wealth management sector;
• Solid track record in asset development, asset growth and revenue generation with minimum AuM requirement at US$200mn;
• Capable of developing and executing a reasonable business plan with growth vision;
• Extensive market connections and thorough understanding of the market landscape, macro regulatory environment and culture of Indonesia/Thailand market;
• Strong client service & problem-solving mentality, able to swiftly identify and adapt to clients’ changing needs;
• Fluent in spoken English and a native speaker of Bahasa Indonesia/Thai.