Licenced by SFC Type 1, 4 & 9 & MAS Capital Market Services
Discover New Possibilities at Raffles Family Office
At Raffles, we are people first, people who can think beyond a label. We are one dynamic and entrepreneurial team. Fun, respectful, solidarity – Just like a family. We consistently strive to provide a workplace that nurtures diverse yet inclusive corporate culture, and encourages professional development. Because we believe that this will enable us to create true values and provide better support for our clients.
Raffles Family Office (RFO) provides bespoke family offices, asset protection and wealth management solutions to Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and families across generations. RFO partners with more than 20 best-of-breed private banks in five jurisdictions (Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Zurich and Liechtenstein), as well as insurance companies, international brokers, independent fund and securities houses, ensuring that clients’ long-term and short-term goals will be achieved. Our prime value proposition – creating true values for our clients and acting in their best interest.
RFO offers a one-stop comprehensive family office solution by providing a wide range of services including family offices advisory, taxation planning, independent asset management (IAM), insurance brokerage, overseas property investment and corporate services, ensuring we cover all aspects of family governance and family constitutions end-to-end. Headquartered in Hong Kong, RFO is also incorporated in Singapore, Taipei and Shanghai.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are in the midst of setting up new offices in Indonesia and Thailand. As such, we are currently seeking Relationship Managers, responsible for Indonesia or Thailand markets to be based in Jakarta or Bangkok.
• Responsible for active acquisition of HNW/UHNW clients with offshore investments and driving sustainable profitable growth in the corresponding market;
• Identify business opportunities in the corresponding market and take the lead in leveraging RFO’s resources to provide bespoke services and creative solutions to clients;
• Work closely with RFO offshore managers and traders in the regional office i.e. Singapore, to manage clients’ offshore investment portfolios whilst providing onshore banking solutions through our partnering bank(s) and/or securities firms locally in Indonesia/Thailand;
• Report directly to Managing Partner and/or Team Head in Singapore. Collaborate with other senior stakeholders, the investment and support functions, business partners and product/service team to ensure the delivery of business strategy;
• Understand clients and clients’ associates’ background and drive the Know Your Customer due diligence as a first line of defence, to fulfil related compliance and RFO’s internal requirements.
• At least 8 years of experience in relationship management within private banking and/or wealth management;
• Solid track record in asset development, asset growth and revenue generation
• Capable of developing and executing a reasonable business plan with growth vision;
• Extensive market connections and thorough understanding of the market landscape, macro regulatory environment and culture of Indonesia/Thailand market;
• Strong client service & problem-solving mentality, able to swiftly identify and adapt to clients’ changing needs;
• Fluent in spoken English and a native speaker of Bahasa Indonesia/Thai.
What We Offer
• Competitive package and comprehensive employee benefits;
• A collaborative, diverse and respectful workplace with sufficient resources/support to assist the execution of your business plan in the corresponding market;
• Bespoke marketing & branding strategy and resources to support the business development in the corresponding market;
• Platform with comprehensive and creative solutions to meet clients’ different needs;
• Legacy planning for your client portfolio;
• Opportunity to relocate to Singapore in near future (subject to your performance and securing relevant financial markets licenses required in Singapore).
Are you ready to Be the Change?
If you are interested in a dynamic and fast-growing platform with true Asia expertise and global connections, apply now by sending your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.