Licenced by SFC Type 1, 4 & 9 & MAS Capital Market Services
Discover New Possibilities at Raffles Family Office
At Raffles, we are people first, people who can think beyond a label. We are one dynamic and entrepreneurial team. Fun, respectful, solidarity – Just like a family. We consistently strive to provide a workplace that nurtures diverse yet inclusive corporate culture, and encourages professional development. Because we believe that this will enable us to create true values and provide better support for our clients.
Raffles Family Office (RFO) provides bespoke family offices, asset protection and wealth management solutions to Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and families across generations. RFO partners with more than 20 best-of-breed private banks in five jurisdictions (Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Zurich and Liechtenstein), as well as insurance companies, international brokers, independent fund and securities houses, ensuring that clients’ long-term and short-term goals will be achieved. Our prime value proposition – creating true values for our clients and acting in their best interest.
RFO offers a one-stop comprehensive family office solution by providing a wide range of services including family offices advisory, taxation planning, independent asset management (IAM), insurance brokerage, overseas property investment and corporate services, ensuring we cover all aspects of family governance and family constitutions end-to-end. Headquartered in Hong Kong, RFO is also incorporated in Singapore, Taipei and Shanghai.
We currently have multiple headcounts for Junior Relationship Manager responsible for Greater China market, based in Singapore.
• Partner with a Senior Relationship Manager in developing and growing client relationships through investments.
• Working with the team to produce quality investment proposals & portfolio reviews.
• Conduct regular financial reviews with North Asian clients, identify any investment needs and design customized strategies for asset allocation.
• Provide regular market updates and analysis to clients and monitor client portfolios for performance and potential trading opportunities.
• Attending to Relationship Manager and clients’ queries on all matters on a timely and professional manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business-related disciplines
• At least 1 year of client advisory experience with high net worth clients in a wealth management environment. Specialization in advising family offices will be a plus.
• Good understanding of asset allocation es across the major asset classes, including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange as well as structured products.
• Knowledge of private banking products including derivatives, alternative investments, and managed solutions
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Effectively bi-lingual in both English and Chinese as the role is required to communicate in Native Mandarin Chinese
• Possess a valid RNF by MAS
• Only open to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Resident
Are you ready to Be the Change?
If you are interested in a dynamic and fast-growing platform with true Asia expertise and global connections, apply now by sending your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.