Licenced by SFC Type 1, 4 & 9 & MAS Capital Market Services
Discover New Possibilities at Raffles Family Office
At Raffles, we are people first, people who can think beyond a label. We are one dynamic and entrepreneurial team. Fun, respectful, solidarity – Just like a family. We consistently strive to provide a workplace that nurtures diverse yet inclusive corporate culture, and encourages professional development. And we believe that this will enable us to create true values and provide better support for our clients.
We are currently seeking an Greater China or International Relationship Manager, based in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for developing business plans, defining market strategies, taking the lead in active acquisition and management of UHNW clients
- Provide Wealth Management solutions or advice to Ultra High Net Worth Individual
- Provide market insights, identify business opportunities in the corresponding market and take the lead in leveraging RFO’s resources to provide bespoke services and creative solutions to clients;
- Collaborate with other senior stakeholders, the investment and support functions, business partners and product/service team to ensure the delivery of business strategy;
- Understand clients and clients’ associates’ background and drive the Know Your Customer due diligence as a first line of defence, to fulfil related compliance and RFO’s internal requirements.
- At least 10 years of experience in relationship management within the private banking and wealth management sector;
- Solid track record in asset development, asset growth and revenue generation
- Strong financial product knowledge
- Capable of developing and executing a reasonable business plan with growth vision;
- Extensive market connections and thorough understanding of the market landscape and macro regulatory environment in Hong Kong;
- Strong client service and problem-solving mentality.
Are you ready to Be the Change?
If you are interested in a dynamic and fast-growing platform with true Asia expertise and global connections, apply now by sending your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.