Licenced by SFC Type 1, 4 & 9 & MAS Capital Market Services
Discover New Possibilities at Raffles Family Office
At Raffles, we are people first, people who can think beyond a label. We are one dynamic and entrepreneurial team. Fun, respectful, solidarity – Just like a family. We consistently strive to provide a workplace that nurtures diverse yet inclusive corporate culture, and encourages professional development. And we believe that this will enable us to create true values and provide better support for our clients. We are currently seeking an Greater China Investment Counsellor, to be based in Hong Kong.
• Provide analytical support to the Portfolio Managers on investment evaluations;
• Develop and maintain database on investment positions;
• Liaise closely with RFO’s Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers to provide the highest level of tailored professional advice and execution support to RFO’s UHNW clients, focusing on deepening existing relationships and pitching for new prospects;
• Responsible for the delivery of actionable investment ideas and the articulation of investment strategy recommendations to clients according to their risk-return profiles and in line with RFO’s in-house views and guidance from the respective Portfolio Managers;
• Proactively communicate with Relationship Managers to ensure the delivery of timely
insight across asset classes.
• Bachelor degree with minimum 6-8 years’ experience in investment counselling and research preferably gained from large financial institution;
• Demonstrate sound knowledge across multiple asset classes including Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Funds, Structured Products and Alternative Investments;
• Possess sound business acumen together with strong presentation and communication skills;
• Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) and English, both written and spoken;
• Highly proficient computer skills in MS Office;
• Detail-oriented, team player with collaborative mindset.