Licenced by SFC Type 1, 4 & 9 & MAS Capital Market Services
Discover New Possibilities at Raffles Family Office
At Raffles, we are people first, people who can think beyond a label. We are one dynamic and entrepreneurial team. Fun, respectful, solidarity – Just like a family. We consistently strive to provide a workplace that nurtures diverse yet inclusive corporate culture, and encourages professional development. Because we believe that this will enable us to create true values and provide better support for our clients.
Raffles Family Office (RFO) provides bespoke family offices, asset protection and wealth management solutions to Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and families across generations. RFO partners with more than 20 best-of-breed private banks in five jurisdictions (Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Zurich and Liechtenstein), as well as insurance companies, international brokers, independent fund and securities houses, ensuring that clients’ long-term and short-term goals will be achieved. Our prime value proposition – creating true values for our clients and acting in their best interest.
RFO offers a one-stop comprehensive family office solution by providing a wide range of services including family offices advisory, taxation planning, independent asset management (IAM), insurance brokerage, overseas property investment and corporate services, ensuring we cover all aspects of family governance and family constitutions end-to-end. Headquartered in Hong Kong, RFO is also incorporated in Singapore, Taipei and Shanghai.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to support the growth of recruitment activities regionally. Based in Singapore, working as part of an established TA team this is a key role where you will form the critical backbone of our continued success.
You will play a critical role in developing and deepening our regional candidate pipeline for inhouse opportunities across Southeast Asia, as well as setting the right tone for a positive candidate experience from the onset.
You will provide research and resourcing support to the Talent Acquisition Director, create potential pipelines of candidates, participating in the regional recruitment projects and keeping yourself and the team abreast on evolving industry trends.
• Proactively identify, source and attract high-quality candidates from the private banking and wealth management industry, for both current and future requirements using a range of direct sourcing strategies including market mapping, networking, headhunting, and online searching portals.
• Responsible for arranging interviews with hiring managers
• Develop and maintain Talent pools for both current and future HR requirements.
• Conduct first level of screening and assessment of potential candidates.
• Maintain and update the internal candidate database.
• Involve in ad-hoc projects tasked by Talent Acquisition Director
• Three years of experience as recruitment consultant with reputable executive search/recruitment firms; and/or in a similar talent acquisition role with a private bank or wealth management firm.
• Experience producing targeted long list and short list of candidates; and in interviewing junior to mid-level candidates.
• Exceptional time management and organisational skills with an ‘eye for detail’.
• Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team.
What We Offer
• Competitive package and comprehensive employee benefits;
• A collaborative, diverse and respectful workplace with sufficient support for your career development.
Are you ready to Be the Change?
If you are interested in a dynamic and fast-growing platform with true Asia expertise and global connections, apply now by sending your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.