Licenced by SFC Type 1, 4 & 9 & MAS Capital Market Services
Discover New Possibilities at Raffles Family Office
At Raffles, we are people first, people who can think beyond a label. We are one dynamic and entrepreneurial team. Fun, respectful, solidarity – Just like a family. We consistently strive to provide a workplace that nurtures diverse yet inclusive corporate culture, and encourages professional development. And we believe that this will enable us to create true values and provide better support for our clients.
We are currently seeking an Associate in Talent Acquisition.
Talent Acquisition Associate is required to support the growth of recruitment activities regionally. Based in Singapore, working as part of an established TA team this is a key role where you will form the critical backbone of our continued success. You will play a critical role in developing and deepening our regional candidate pipeline for inhouse opportunities across Southeast Asia, as well as setting the right tone for a positive candidate experience from the onset.
You will provide research and resourcing support to the Talent Acquisition Director, create potential pipelines of candidates, participating in the regional recruitment projects and keeping yourself and the team abreast on evolving industry trends.
• Proactively identify, source and attract high-quality candidates from the private banking and wealth management industry, for both current and future requirements using a range of direct sourcing strategies including market mapping, networking, headhunting, and online searching portals.
• Responsible for arranging interviews with hiring managers
• Develop and maintain Talent pools for both current and future HR requirements.
• Conduct first level of screening and assessment of potential candidates.
• Maintain and update the internal candidate database.
• Involve in ad-hoc projects tasked by Talent Acquisition Director
• Three years of experience as recruitment consultant with reputable executive search/recruitment firms; and/or in a similar talent acquisition role with a private bank or wealth management firm.
• Experience producing targeted long list and short list of candidates; and in interviewing junior to mid-level candidates.
• Exceptional time management and organisational skills with an ‘eye for detail’.
• Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team.